- Frooti at Abu Road Station
- Bhutta(Corn) at Nakki Lake
- Lays at Gurushikhar
- Pyaaz Kachori at Udaipur
- Tea / Coffee / Soft drink / Lassi at Saheliyon Ki Bari
- Kachori, Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Chittorgarh
- Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Birla Mandir, Jaipur
- Matka Kulfi at Jantar Mantar
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- DAY 1 : Abu Rd. Stn. At 10:30 am.
- DAY 7 : Jaipur Station at 01:00 pm.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Photo stop at Hawa Mahal & Jal Mahal will be from road side.
- Unique Specilty Tour
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionally local/Fast Food,B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : With prior intimation Jain Food (no onion garlic) Available
- Toppings : 2 Tea/Cof/Soft Drnk, 1 Kulfi,1 Kachori,1 Lays,1 Bhutta(Corn)
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type : 35 Seater AC coach.
- Suggested Airlines :
- Enjoy the Minimalistic Rajasthan
- Visit Dilwara temple which is world famous for their stunning use of Marbles
- Enjoy the sunset of Mount Abu and visit Nakki lake
- Visit the famous Maharana Pratap Samarak at Moti magri
- Visit the unique crystal gallery followed by a light and sound show
- Visit Chittorgadh fort – Ranakumbha palace, Meera mandir, vijay Stambha
- Visit Moinuddin Chisti Dargah
- Visit Amer fort, City palace and Jantar mantar
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :