- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Caring Tour Manager Throughout the Tour.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- Day 01: H. Nizamuddin Station at 11:00 Am.
- Day 08: H. Nizamuddin Station at 02:00 pm.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- For Corbett safari bring binoculars, don’t wear bright colours, strong perfumes and maintain silence.
- Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
- A/C will be off during Ghat journey.
- Popular Family Tours
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionaly local/Fast Food, B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : Jain Meal Available(No Onion Garlic),Baby food (Milk)
- Toppings : 5 Tea/Coffee/Soft Drink, 1 Sukhi Bhel, 1 Lays, 1 Juice/Tea/
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type : 22 Seater AC coach
- Suggested Airlines :
- A cost-saver option for tour to the most charismatic hill stations in India
- Enjoy bathing in the beautiful, perennial Kempty falls
- Take a rope-way ride to the Gun Hill Point where you can photograph yourself in a Pahadi outfit
- Visit snow view point by cable car from where one can see enchanting view of the town and glittering range of the mighty Himalayas
- Enjoy boating in the famous Naini lake, which gave Nainital its name
- Visit the very unique Ghorakhal Bell temple, characterized by a large number of bells hanging in the premises
Enjoy memorable lake tours of Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal
- Visit Jim Corbett National Park, the oldest in India; famous for diverse wildlife including plenty of tigers and even Leopards
- Experience a thrilling Jeep safari
- Visit Ranikhet famous for natural beauty
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :