- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach
- Non A/C small vehicle transfer at Corbett National Park
- Nainital Local Sightseeing by Non A/C small vehicle. (6 Pax in each vehicle)
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- For Corbett safari bring binoculars, don’t wear bright colours, strong perfumes and maintain silence.
- Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
- A/C will be off during Ghat journey.
- Off Beat Family Tour
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Ocassionally local/Fast food,B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : Jain Meal Available(No Onion Garlic),Baby food Available
- Toppings : 2 Tea / Coffee.
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type : 22 Seater AC coach
- Suggested Airlines :
- TOUR TO ENJOY BEST OF CORBETT PARK
- View snow view point by cable car from where one can see enchanting view of the town and glittering rangeof the mighty himalayas
- Enjoy boating in the famous naini lake,which gave nainital its name
- Visit the very unique ghorakhal bell temple,characterised by a large number of bells hanging in the premises
- Enjoy memorable lake tours of bhimtal and naukuchiatal
- Visit jim corbett national park,the oldest in india, famous for diverse wildlife including plenty of tigers and even leopards
- Experience a thrilling jeep safari
- Visit ranikhet famous for natural beauty
- Visit akshardham temple
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :
|NAINITAL||SWISS COTTAGE or Similar||3|
|CORBET NATIONAL||TUSKER TRAIL CORBETT or Similar||2|
|Twin||Child 5-11 w/o Bed||Child 5-11 with Bed||Child 2-4||Triple||Single||Extra Bed|
|INR 18,500||NA||INR 11,000||NA||NA||NA||NA|
- GST as applicable
- Minimum 4 pas travelling together
- Above & approximate rates not Applicable during Festival Season.