- Coconut water / Targola at Gandhi Mandapam.
- Coconut water at Swami Vivekanand Rock Memorial
- Tea / Coffee and Dalwada at Kovalam beach
- Pineapple slice and Tea/ Coffee at Echo Point, Munnar
- Tea / Coffee / Soft drink / Ice cream at Eravikulam National Park
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
- Non A/C small vehicle transfer at Eravikulam National Park.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- DAY 1 : Kanyakumari Station at 01:00 pm & Trivandrum Station at 08:00 pm.
- DAY 7 : Ernakulam Town at 12:30 pm & Ernakulam Junction at 01:00 pm.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- At Kanyakumari Mandir, men have to compulsorily go without shirts, sandos or T-shirts.
- At Padmanabh Swami Temple, men have to wear plain white / black loongi and Ladies have to wear a saree (no specific color).
- At Jewish Synagogue sleeveless shirts and shorts are not allowed.
- Please carry a photo-id proof for Periyar boat-ride.
- Non A/C Harbour Cruise at Cochin.
- NRI guests are requested to carry their Passport & VISA copy.
- Popular Family Tours
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionally local/Fast Food, B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : With prior intimation Jain Food (no onion garlic) Available
- Toppings : 1 Tea/Cof/Soft Drnk/Icecrm, 1 Pineapple Slice & Juice,1
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type : 35 Seater AC coach.
- Suggested Airlines :
- A cost-saver tour option for Kerala Kanyakumari
- Visit the fascinating Tri-Samudra Milan which is a confluence of the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean
- Visit the magnificent Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial
- Enjoy to the fullest at internationally popular Kovalam beach
- Experience the enthralling Bakcwaters ride that Kerala is most significantly famous for
- Chance to see wild animals in their natural habitat at Periyar wildlife sanctuary
- Enjoy shopping at Kumily spice village
- Enjoy speed boat ride at Mattupetty dam
- Gaze at the view of enchanting mist-clad, fragrant tea gardens
- Visit the scenic Echo point
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Chinese Fishing Nets from Harbor Cruise
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :