- Kawa – a Kashmiri Tea at Char Chinar
- Bhutta(corn) / Pop corn, Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Shalimar Gardens
- Coffee at Kongdori, Gulmarg
- Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink en-route to Pahalgam
- Nescafe at Bhavan en-route to Vaishnodevi mandir
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by NON A/C Coach.
- Srinagar Local Sightseeing & Shankaracharya by Non A/C Sumo/Jeeps. (7 pax in each vehicle)
- Shikhara ride will accomodate 2-4 pax per Shikhara.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- DAY 1 : Srinagar Airport at 02:00 pm.
- DAY 7 : Jammu Tawi Station for scheduled trains.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Guest arriving by train will have to take 1N stay at Jammu. These arrangements can be done by Vandana Travels at an additional cost.
- For Vaishnodevi trek, you can hire a doli or pony or a Helicopter (Subject to operation) at an additional cost.
- For Helicopter service and ticket booking visit www.booking.pawanhans.co.in, www.pawanhans.co.in, www.maavaishnodevi.org
- Note For Tulip Garden :Tulip garden at Srinagar will be shown in all Kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. ( Tentative Period : End of March to Mid of April).
- Only postpaid connections works in Jammu & Kashmir state. For better network carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
Srinagar – Jammu internal flight is included in the tour price.
- For K6280418 Departure there will not be internal flight for Srinagar to Jammu.Srinagar to Katra travel by bus.
- Popular Family Tours
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionaly local/Fast Food, B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : Wid prior intimation Jain food (no onion garlic),baby food
- Toppings : 1 Kashmiri Tea,1 Bhutta(corn)/Popcorn,2 coffee,2Tea/coffee/
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type : 35 Seater NAC coach.
- Suggested Airlines :
- Cost-saver option to explore the paradise on Earth along with the holy Vaishnodevi
- Two nights stay in the house boats for authentic Kashmir experience
- Enjoy a pleasurable Shikara ride in Dal lake, famous for natural beauty and vibrance
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits
- Visit carpet factory
- Visit two intensely beautiful Mughal gardens Nishat bagh-the garden of pleasure and Shalimar bagh-the abode of love
- Experience world’s second highest and Asia’s highest and longest cable car ride up to the Affarwat snow point
- Visit cricket bat factory
- Enjoy riverside trek along the Lidder river
- Visit Vaishnodevi temple, after a 28km long trek from Katra
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :