- Kawa – a Kashmiri Tea at Char Chinar
- Bhutta(corn) / Pop corn, Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Shalimar Gardens
- Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink en-route to Pahalgam
- Coffee at Kongdori, Gulmarg
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Kashmiri cookies at Avantipur Ruins.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non A/C Coach.
- Srinagar Local Sightseeing & Shankaracharya by Non A/C Sumo/Jeeps. (7 pax in each vehicle)
- Shikhara ride will accomodate 2-4 pax per Shikhara.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- DAY 1 : Srinagar Airport at 02:00 pm.
- DAY 6 : Srinagar Airport at 12:00 noon.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Note For Tulip Garden : Tulip garden at Srinagar will be shown in all Kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. ( Tentative Period : End of March to Mid of April).
- Only postpaid connections works in Jammu & Kashmir state. For better network carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
- Popular Family Tours
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionaly local/Fast Food, B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : Jain Meal Available(No Onion Garlic),Baby food Available
- Toppings : 1 Coffee, 1 Bhutta(corn)/Popcorn, 1 Tea/Coffee/Soft Drink,
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type :
- Suggested Airlines :
- A cost-saver option for those who want to explore Kashmir only
- Enjoy a pleasurable Shikara ride in Dal lake, famous for natural beauty and vibrance
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits
- Visit two intensely beautiful Mughal gardens; Nishat bagh-the garden of pleasure and Shalimar bagh-the abode of love
- Experience one of the World Highest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point
- Enjoy riverside trek along the Lidder river
- Visit Gulamrg – Meadow of Flowers
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :
*Hotels available or Similar
|SRINAGAR||AKBAR INN or Similar||2|
|PAHALGAM||MAHARAJA PALACE or Similar||1|
|GULMARG||GULMARG RESORTS or Similar||2|
*Tour Price Per Person
|Twin||Child 5-11 w/o Bed||Child 5-11 with Bed||Child 2-4||Triple||Single||Extra Bed|
|INR 18,000||NA||INR 8,000||Complementary||NA||NA||NA|
Below 05 yrs child Complementary.
- GST as applicable
- Minimum 4 pas travelling together
- Above & approximate rates not Applicable during Festival Season.
The above Discounted Tour Price is as of now, will change as the seats fill.The Discounted price is inclusive of INR. Taxes Extra Terms and Conditions apply