- Kawa – a Kashmiri Tea at Char Chinar
- Bhutta(corn) / Pop corn, Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink at Shalimar Gardens
- Tea / Coffee / Soft Drink en-route to Pahalgam
- Coffee at Kongdori, Gulmarg
- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Kashmiri cookies at Avantipur Ruins.
- Caring Tour Manager throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by Non A/C Coach.
- Srinagar Local Sightseeing & Shankaracharya by Non A/C Sumo/Jeeps. (7 pax in each vehicle)
- Shikhara ride will accomodate 2-4 pax per Shikhara.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- DAY 1 : Srinagar Airport at 02:00 pm.
- DAY 6 : Srinagar Airport at 12:00 noon.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- Note For Tulip Garden : Tulip garden at Srinagar will be shown in all Kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. ( Tentative Period : End of March to Mid of April).
- Only postpaid connections works in Jammu & Kashmir state. For better network carry a BSNL/MTNL post-paid connection.
- Popular Family Tours
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionaly local/Fast Food, B/F- Indian
- Special Meal : Jain Meal Available(No Onion Garlic),Baby food Available
- Toppings : 1 Coffee, 1 Bhutta(corn)/Popcorn, 1 Tea/Coffee/Soft Drink,
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type :
- Suggested Airlines :
- A cost-saver option for those who want to explore Kashmir only
- Enjoy a pleasurable Shikara ride in Dal lake, famous for natural beauty and vibrance
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits
- Visit two intensely beautiful Mughal gardens; Nishat bagh-the garden of pleasure and Shalimar bagh-the abode of love
- Experience one of the World Highest Cable Car ride up to the Affarwat snow point
- Enjoy riverside trek along the Lidder river
- Visit Gulamrg – Meadow of Flowers
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :