- Two Nights Accommodation in Banff
- Two Nights Accommodation in Jasper
- Two Nights Accommodation in Lake Louise
- Scheduled coach Calgary to Banff – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Snowshoeing at Marble Canyon (Nov 16th – Apr 15th, price for non- operating dates will be adjusted at time of booking) (minimum age 8yrs) – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Scheduled express coach Banff to Jasper – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Maligne Canyon Ice Walk – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis (Dec 15th 2017 – Mar 30th 2018). This tour is replaced with Maligne Wildlife Tour on days the Maligne Canyon Ice walk Tour (minimum age – 6 years) SIC is not operating.
- Scheduled coach Jasper to Lake Louise – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Sleigh ride at Lake Louise (Dec 10th – Apr 15th, price for non-operating dates will be adjusted at time of booking) – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- Scheduled coach Lake Louise to Calgary – on Seat In Coach (SIC) basis
- GST & Taxes
- Hotel pickups for tours subject to confirmation by service provider. If the same is not provided, clients must make their own way to tour boarding point.
- Airport Taxes
- Travel Insurance – recommended. We request Tour Operator to secure a signed Waiver in the event client declines your offer to sell Travel Insurance.
- Bottled Water on coaches and in hotel rooms
- Gratuities – expected by Bell Staff, Tour Coach Drivers, Guides, etc.
- Extras at the accommodation i.e. drinks, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Personal expenses
- Baggage Handling
- Taxes & GST
- High Season Surcharges as applicable
- Any sightseeing, tours, transfers, event tickets & tours other than mentioned above not mentioned in package inclusions
- Any item that is not mentioned in the above Tour Pricing includes
- Child no bed age is 8-10 years
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Above is just a quote and no services are confirmed at present.
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability.
- Black Out and High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- The rates are based on current Taxation Tables. Any revision in taxes up or down will be applied to the final invoice.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Above is just a quote and no services are confirmed at present. Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- SIC Transfers – means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on our vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- Admissions – does not include transfer from hotel to Theme park/Attraction Venue.
- Operation of Tours, Admissions etc. are subject to weather conditions.
- Prices quoted are per person based on occupancy.
- Rooms offered will have one King or two Queen or Twin Beds. We do not guarantee bed type.
- Rooms offered with bedding as follows: Single – 1 Person – 1 or 2 Beds – Twin – 2 Persons – 1 or 2 Beds – Triple – 3 Persons – 2 Beds – Quad – 4 Persons – 2 Beds City Fire Code limits the number of beds in a room to a maximum of two beds irrespective of Single, Twin, Triple or Quad occupancy.
- Child Rates are based – child sharing room with parents using existing bedding. Some hotels charge fee for a rollaway bed. City Fire Codes allows (only one) Rollaway Bed only in rooms with one King bed. Child age – 2 to 11 years old. Child sharing room with one adult pay the Adult Rate.
- It is assumed that all clients will arrive by the same flight at the same airport and in the same terminal. Should the flights be spread out or arrive in different Terminals, additional costs may apply.
- Hotel Check In: 4:00 PM | Hotel Check Out: 11:00 AM. Early Check-in and Late Check-out will require payment of supplementary tariffs.
- This quote is based on the current federal, provincial and city taxes, surcharges, and fees as applicable at the time of quotation. Any subsequent change in the tax tables would be applicable to this quote. The quote also is adjusted for applicable Tax and GST & HST rebates.