- 1 LITRE DRINKING WATER PER PERSON PER DAY.
- Caring Tour Leader throughout the tour.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Coach.
- Non A/C Small Vehicles / Mini Coach in Havelock.
Reporting & Dropping for Joining & Leaving Guests
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID / along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- The Tour Manager service will start from the First destination of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary, while Airport representative service will be available at Mumbai domestic airport as well as at your respective tour destination airport.
- Inflight Meals : Meals service will start on Day 1 at Final arrival destination till the departure from the last destination as per the itinerary.
- We will not provide meal service during Air travel or during transit halt.
- NRI / Foreigner guest required Restricted Area Permit (RAP) for Andaman.
- Off Beat Family Tour
Hotels,Restaurants and Meals
- Hotel Category :
- Meal Type : Indian Meals, Occasionally local/Fast Food, B/F-Indian
- Special Meal : Jain Meal Available(No Onion Garlic),Baby food Available
- Toppings : 1 Tea/Coffee/Soft Drink,1 Lays, 1 coconut water
Journey : Airlines/Roadways/Rail/Cruise
- Bus Type :
- Suggested Airlines : AIR INDIA / SPICE JET / GO AIR / JET AIRWAYS
- Discover the Undiscover Part of India
- Visit fisheries museum
- Visit Chatham Saw mill- One of the largest mills in Asia
- Visit the cellular museum and cellular jail where our freedom fighters were tortured
- Enjoy M V Makruzz cruise to visit Radhanagar Beach – Rated as Asia’s Best beach in 2004 by the several travel magzines
- Visit Ross island the known island for andaman’s ruins
- Visit Anthropological Museum that depicts the life and Paloelithic islanders
- Visit samudrika Naval Marine Museum – Which is meant to create awareness on various aspects of oceanic environment
- Explore the coral formations by the glass bottom boat ride
Joining & Leaving alerts
- Joining & Leaving alerts :