02 Nights Athens – 02 Nights Mykonos- 02 Nights Santorini
Welcome to Athens, the historical capital & one of the oldest cities of Europe. It’s recorded history spanning around 3.400 years and it is being inhabited since the 11th millennium B.C. On arrival, our local representative will transfer you to your hotel. Check-In and relax in your Hotel. Evening you have free time to explore this beautiful city on your own where you have opportunity to enjoy shopping & vibrant nightlife.
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister’s residence (ex. Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit” the monument that “puts order in the mind” the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum.
Today morning we transfer you to the port for your ferry to Mykonos. On arrival our local representative will transfer you to the Hotel. Located in the center of the Cyclades island group, Mykonos is one of the most famous Greek islands for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and vivid nightlife! No wonder why it’s widely known as the “Ibiza of Greece”! Evening free at Leisure & you can explore Mykonos (on own). Marvel the amazing sunset from Little Venice Mykonos, stroll around the narrow paved streets of Chora, enjoy your stay at the luxurious Mykonos hotels, dance the day away at epic beach parties and swim at the exotic Mykonos beaches. When the sun goes down, join the nightlife scene of the island and party all night long at the legendary Mykonos clubs.
Mykonos - Labyrinth and Landscape... A pearl in the Aegean Sea - blue sky, beautiful snow - white houses, lovely beaches everywhere... Starting the City-and Island tour by walking the small and narrow streets, we have many possibilities to take nice photographs in the early morning, quiet city. We get orientation and information in the labyrinth of the old town as well as impressions of the small port and the churches in town. Of course we will see the famous wind-mills and find Petros the Pelican, the mascot of Mykonos. After this we are exploring the island with a bus, visiting some of the most famous beaches and the inner land- scape. We see fishermen and kaikis, small private chapels and houses built in typical Cycladic style. In the second main village of Mykonos, Ano Mera, an idyllic place 6km from town, where the guests have enough free time for a stroll around the traditional square and they can visit the monk monastery Panagia Tourliani built in the 16th century. Next stop is Kalafatis beach where there is time to relax a little and have a coffee or a refreshment (not included in the price), before going back to town and to reach a place with a fantastic view all over the town and neighbor islands. A Half-Day-Trip with a lot of impressions and useful information!
Breakfast at Hotel. Today we transfer you to Mykonos Port for your speedboat to Santorini. Santorini is the world-famous volcanic island located in the most southern part of the Cyclades group of islands in the Aegean Sea, in Greece. Once you set your foot on the island, you’ll feel like entering a whole new world. A world where all the shades of red create unreal sunsets. The caldera offers the most dramatic sea views you’ve ever seen and enormous cliffs are dotted with dreamy Cycladic whitewashed houses! Evening free at Leisure to explore Santorini.
Breakfast at our Hotel. We head to our pick-up point for our Caldera & Oia Sunset tour, we arrive at the port of Athinios and board the King Thiras boat. We will sail close to the old port of Fira and make our first stop in the volcanic island of Nea Kameni. Walking up the soil path, we will approach the crater of the still active volcano. The trip continues to the second volcanic island named Palea Kameni. King Thiras boat makes a stop approximately 50 meters from the Hot Springs so you can dive in the green sulphur waters or simply relax and enjoy the view. After the Hot Springs we will sail to Thirasia Island which was part of Santorini before the big explosion of the volcano. We will stay in Thirasia for two hours having the chance to go swimming, have lunch next to the sea or explore the village of Manolas with its winding steps and traditional houses. Leaving Thirasia Island, King Thiras will take us to the port of Oia. We will walk up the steps to the most famous place of the world for its amazing sunset. The tour ends 30 minutes after the sunset. We will gather at the pickup point in Oia where the bus will be waiting to take you back to the point you started the excursion.
Enjoy your breakfast in the Hotel. Depending on the timings for your onward flight we will transfer you to airport. We hope you had a good time & you enjoyed your stay in Greece.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Vandana Travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- *GST @ 5 % extra to be paid on Final Package Price
- TCS @ 5% additional (claimable) by guest
- International & Domestic Airfares
- Cost of Visa
- Cost of RT-PCR Test
- Anything which is not specified under Inclusions
- City Tax 1.5 Euro (3*) | 3 Euro (4*) | 4 Euro (5*) per room per night will be charged to guest’s extra invoice & will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out.
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in inclusions.
- Any revision in air fares, increase in taxes or fuel surcharge, ROE, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any Surcharges if applicable due to peak season or any other event
- Rates are subject to availablity & are subject to change depending on season, surcharge, exibhitions, fairs etc