Welcome to Malaysia! You will be welcomed on arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport transferred to Malacca. Enroute we proceed for Full Day City Tour of Malacca. covering the main attractions such as Visit the historic city of Malacca Dutch Square – Stadhuys 1641 – 1660,Christ Church 1753,Queen Victoria Fountain 1901,Chinatown – Jonker street, Hormony street, Millionaire street – Chinese temple, Hindu temple & Malay mosque, Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill, A’Famosa Porto de Santiago built in 1511,View of Straits of Malacca / Replica of Sultan’s Palace, Independence Building / Memorial Club House, Handicraft & Souvenir Stop and View of Straits of Malacca
After breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to Port Dickson. Port Dickson is a popular beach destination in the state of Negeri Sembilan, Peninsular Malaysia. About 60 kilometers from Kuala Lumpur. There are many beaches on the coast along Port Dickson. Leisure activities which are available such as water-skiing, canoeing, snorkeling and wind surfing. If you enjoy sailing, arrange to have temporary membership at the Yacht Club. One of the best things you can do here in Port Dickson is fishing.
After breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to Cameron. The Cameron Highlands is the name of a scenic hill station in the state of Pahang in Malaysia which dates from the 19th century. On arrival, check-in at hotel in Cameron Highlands.
After breakfast We,proceed Half day Cameron tour .The visitors can enjoy and learn about tea plantation. Tea was first planted in the area back in 1929 four years after the site was first developed. BOH (Best of Highland) tea and Cameron Valley brand are the most famous tea brands that come out of the area. Fresh fruits, flowers, and vegetables are also produced in the plantation since it has an ideal environment provided by sitting 1524 meters above sea level
After breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to Kuala Lumpur.
Breakfast at the Hotel. The capital city of Malaysia is an extremely popular travel destination in for tourists planning to visit the Asian region. This is why tourists search a complete tour of Kuala Lumpur because they need to cover a lot of ground in order to truly capture the city’s history, current development, and future potential. You can take pictures of a couple of magnificent city symbols dominating the KL skyline which are the breathtaking Petronas Towers, the tallest twin buildings in the world and two 88-story Islamic masterpieces with a post-modern architectural design which was in 1996. The equally impressive KL Tower has the highest viewpoint in KL because it’s also the seventh tallest communication tower in the world which tourists can experience because it’s open to the public The tour will drive past the picturesque and sprawling 91.6-hectare urban park known as Lake Gardens on your way to the National Monument, a historical structure that commemorates Malaysia’s fight for freedom during World War II. In the nearby National Mosque of Malaysia tourists can feast their eyes on its awe-inspiring modern construction built using a modern architectural style in reinforced concrete to symbolize the country’s newly-gained independence. Plus, you can experience the unique balance of Eastern and Western architecture of the historic K.L. Railway Station, built in 1886 continues to operate to this day.
Enjoy your last morning in Malaysia before checking out of your hotel and being transferred to the Kuala Lumpur airport, where you will depart for your destination with bags full of souvenirs and happy memories.
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in American Dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availability at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Vandana Travels will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.
- RT-PCR Test as per Govt Norms.
- 5% GST
- 5% TCS (Claimable)
- Anything not specified in Package Inclusions.
- Entry Fees to any other sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips, Portage, Mini Bar, and Laundry charge etc.
- Any Room Heater charges.