Arrival at Amritsar and proceeds toward Amritsar Hotel. On time check in to your pre booked a hotel. After freshening up visit Golden Temple and litter around some market place too. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Morning after Breakfast Visit Wagha Border, Jalliawala Bagh, Golden Temple and if time permits you can go for the local market to shop around. Overnight stay at hotel.
Aftrer breakfast depart to Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh and drive towards the hotel. Start your city tour with Rock Garden which is made of industrial and urban waste. Then visit Sukhna Lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. People visit here for the picnic and for the water activities. In the evening enjoy shopping at sector 17 market. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Chandigarh.
Chandigarh Rock Garden After breakfast, visit Rose Garden which is Asia’s largest garden. It contains more than 17000 species of plants and over 16000 verities of roses. Rose Garden also hosts annual rose festival or festival of a garden in the month of February or March. After that visit Museum and art gallery, a place that houses magnificent Gandhara period stone sculptures, Hindu sculpture, Miniature Paintings, Decorative arts and coins. The credit for the wonderful designing of this museum goes to Le Corbusier.
Afternoon drive 230 kms 5hrs to Amritsar from Chandigarh. In the evening check in at hotel. Rest of the time at your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
|City||Hotel||In and Around|
|AMRITSAR||Hotel Grand Hridey
1434, Gol Bagh,Amritsar,143001,()
|CHANDIGARH||Sun Park Resort
40.5th Milestone, Near Chandigarh Airport,Chandigarh,,()
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 04 Breakfast, 04 Lunch or 04 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 4 nights 5 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost